MyTouch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyTouch Forums

Community of Mytouch users Mytouch 3g, Mytouch 4G, Mytouch 3G slide

Welcome to the all new MyTouch Community! Be Sure to register!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posting to facebook from my phone

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Posting to facebook from my phone Empty Posting to facebook from my phone Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

nyabooh01

Why does it not show that I use android or 4g or my touch when I post from my phone on facebook? I have called tech-support (T-Mobile) and they can not help me. I would greatly appreciate the help.

2Posting to facebook from my phone Empty Re: Posting to facebook from my phone Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 pm

AndroidAnalyst

Admin

if you're posting from facebook.com (mobile site) then it won't show. you have to post from the facebook app. sometimes it won't show even with the app for rooted users

3Posting to facebook from my phone Empty Re: Posting to facebook from my phone Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:04 pm

JamJam

also go on facebook and go to the group "facebook for android" they have updates there and they may help you if it still doesn't work.

4Posting to facebook from my phone Empty Re: Posting to facebook from my phone Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:07 pm

D_roid

if you are rooted it won't work sometimes because facebook doesn't recognize your phone. i had my G1 rooted with a custom rom and on the facebook mobile site it said "download the facebook app for your MyTouch" but i had a G1. Back when i rooted my first Mytouch i also went on the facebook mobile site and it said "download the facebook app for your HTC Tattoo"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum